Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

4-30-11 - More New Goodies

Thanks to someone posting on Facebook I finally found a place that has POTC. Yeaah

So from POTC I got

Silver Shatter - of course :)

Mermaid's Tears - This is a really pretty seafoam green creme, I've been wanting a color like this for a really long time.

Planks Alot - This is a medium purple creme. Of course my camera makes it look bluer than it is. Its actually a kind of orchid color. Have I mentioned how much a hate my camera.

I also picked up Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry Collection. This is a pink glitter with bigger holo glitter pieces. I really like this because there was really great coverage of the bigger glitter pieces during application. I'm really glad I picked this one up.

Photobucket

Silver Shatter
Photobucket

Mermaid's Tears
Photobucket

Planks Alot
Photobucket

Teenage Dream
Photobucket

Now that I've gotten all of these new polishes, I need to start using them. And these polishes bring me up to 301. I only need 43 more bottles to put me back where I was before the purge.

No comments:

Post a Comment