Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4-27-11 - Today's Mani

I know why I've been so drawn to all of the pink polish I've bought lately. It seems that now On Wednesdays We Wear Pink. If you're wondering what that's all about check out the link on my side bar :) So from now on every Wednesday I'll be rockin pink nails. For the first pink mani I used

Finger Paints - Drawn to You - This is a medium dusty pink shimmer. The coverage and application on this polish is great. Very smooth and completely opaque in 2 coats. The more I use the Finger Paints polishes the more I like them.

For the dots I used Finger Paints Hue Left a Message. This is a medium pink glitter. Its a little too close in color to Drawn To You so it doesn't really stand out much.

And I tried out my new dotting tools. I am a little disappointed though Its a 3 piece set but of the 6 tips, 2 are duplicates so I only really have 4 unique tips. Oh well what can you do.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That colour is really pretty on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pink mani!! I love fingerpaints polishes- the application is so silky smooth lol .. & btw your kitty is super cute!! I am assuming he is a boy since he is orange, I think like 98% of all orange cats are boys, random fact of the day haha

    ReplyDelete