Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

4-13-11 - Today's Mani

Well I thought I was finally try some glitter that I bought several months ago.

So I started with China Glaze - Hologram - this is from the Tronica collection. It has really great coverage and is opaque in two coats.

I added the LA Splash Nail Art Glitter in Onyx. I was really excited when I first saw this several months ago at Walgreens because its black glitter. I don't know why it took me so long to finally use it, but I have to say I'm extremely disappointed. The glitter itself is cool,small black glitter and larger round holo glitter. But its really messy, I have glitter all of myself. Its very difficult to use. You basically dip your finger (before your polish is dry) into the glitter and then apply a top coat. So the glitter is going all over and not really sticking very well and coming off, the brush is getting glitter all over it, so when you do the next nail your getting glitter where yo don't want it. I ended up doing 3 top coats and dipping my fingers twice. So bottom line, not really digging it. If they put the glitter into a clear base and turned it into an actual polish, now that would be cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment