Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

4-9-2011 - Spring Cleaning

Well I woke up this morning and decided to do a little spring cleaning, despite the facts that its cold and raining today. Anyway I purged 74 bottles of drug store polishes which I don't use or don't like anymore from my collection. Leaving me now with a grand total of 270.

I now have alot more room in my rack which was completely full.

This is my rack now:

Photobucket

These are the polishes that went away


Photobucket


Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. ooo you should do a spring cleaning giveaway :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Manicured Monkey! Those are some real gems you don't want anymore :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even think of that. I gave them all to my son's girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete