Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, April 29, 2011

4-29-11 - Lots of New Goodies

So yesterday most of my Zoya Nail Exchange Order arrived but I was down with nasty migraine so I didn't check a chance to put anything up. I am still waiting for Savita which is now off backorder Yeah.

Also be sure to check out the Born Pretty site. They are giving away all 10 of their crackle polishes plus a top coat and a silver base coat. Check it out here Born Pretty Contest

Zoya

Verushcka - This is a really pretty forest green shimmer matte.

Sloane - This is a burgundy shimmer - I seem to be getting a lot of burgundy lately

Freja - This is a gunmetal shimmer with multi micro glitter

Rea - This is an awesome purple metallic/foil

Casey - This is an eggplant creme

Anatashia - This is a plummy color shimmer with gold micro glitter

Dovima - This is a black shimmer with multi micro glitter matte, although in the pic it has more shine than in real life

Photobucket

Veruschka
Photobucket

Sloane
Photobucket

Freja
Photobucket

Rea
Photobucket

Casey
Photobucket

Anatasia
Photobucket

Dovima
Photobucket


Then today I stopped by Walgreens and thought I add a couple more pinks to the collection.

Sally Hansen - Pink Plink - This is a baby pink creme

Snappy Sprinkles - This is a medium pink confetti glitter with a bit of bright green, silver and blue.

Photobucket

Pink Blink
Photobucket

Snappy Sparkles
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment