Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4-5-11 - New Goodies and Today's Mani

Some fun stuff arrived in the mail today.

China Glaze - GR8 - This is a gold holo. It has a much better holo effect than the pic shows. This is going to be a good one.

Zoya - Caitlin - I'm loving this dusty purple. Very smooth application, opaque in two coats. I really like this color

Nubar - Dewdrops - This is a silver glitter from their new collection. Its very similar to Star Sparkle and Hologram Glitter, but a little less sparkly and not quite as thick with glitter. This works nicely as a top coat.

And today's mani is using Zoya Caitlin with Nubar Dewdrop

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment