Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

4-23-11 - Today's Mani

Happy Easter to those who celebrate. Today's mani is my Easter mani.

Finger Paints - Aren't You Glad-Iolous - This is a pretty, ver opaque light lavender creme. The application on this was very smooth and its a very creamy polish. It was good to go in one coat but I put just cuz.

OPI - Alpine Snow - this is a very excellent white. It only took two coats to be opaque even on top of the lavender polish.

The flowers are decals that were sent to me by Viva La Nails - So far I have really liked all of the stuff they sent me, although on some of the decals I have noticed they only last a couple of days.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment