Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

4-17-11 - More New Goodies

Yesterday I stopped by a small beauty supply store by my house and hit the jackpot. I got a couple of new polishes, but I found a 3 pc dotting tool kit :) WEEEEEEEEEEE I've been looking for a dotting tool for months and now I have a 3 pc one with 6 different dot sizes to choose from Yeeaaaaa I also got 2 polishes

OPI - Siberian Nights - This is a dark grapey purple.

OPI - Midnight in Moscow - This is a black gel base with tons of burgundy micro glitter.


And then today I went to Ulta and picked up 3 new OPIs


OPI - Alpine Snow - This is a white polish, pretty straight forward

OPI - Royal Rajah Ruby - This is a very deep burgundy shimmer.

OPI - I Juggle ... Men - This is a iridescent micro glitter polish.



It looks like I'm a burgundy kick this week. :) And I promise I'm working on a new mani, but with hair issues going on and I migraine yesterday, I'm a little behind. But there is definitely a new on its way, hopefully tonight :)

Unfortunately the white and light colored wheel swatches don't photograph very well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Siberian Nights
Photobucket

Midnight In Moscow
Photobucket

Alpine Snow
Photobucket

Royal Rajah Ruby
Photobucket

I Juggle...Men
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment