Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, April 1, 2011

3-31-11 - New Goodies and New Mani

I picked up a couple of new things today at Ulta

OPI - Who the Shrek Are You - I picked up a big bottle of this one to replace the mini I used up. This one does not count on the total.

Zoya - Jules - I usually don't go in for beiges but this one is really pretty with a gold micro glitter shimmer

OPI - Suzi Loves Cowboys - This is a great rich deep brown. Very pretty


And I did a mani with Jules and Suzi Loves Cowboys. They both went on really well, I was really suprised with the smooth application of Jules and it was opaque in 2 coats.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment