Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

4-3-11 - New Goodies

I bought soooo many new polishes this weekend, its crazy. First a trip to Ulta yesterday resulted in two new polishes. Then a trip to Sally's today netted six more and with another trip to Ulta today came two more. So with all these polishes the grand total is up to 341 and I have three more coming in the mail. My new rack was already full so I'm going to have to go get new shelves so I have a place to put these new ones. Here they all are, there are lots of pictures.

Yesterday's trip to Ulta

OPI - Bubble Bath - This is a very very sheer pink.

OPI - Strawberry Margarita - This is a bright pink

Today's Trip to Sally's

China Glaze - Laser Lime - This is the green from the Tronica Collection

Finger Paints - Drawn to You - This is a dusky pink

Finger Paints - Hue Left a Message - This is a pink glitter

Orly - Fantasea - This is a purple shimmer that is very shimmery

Orly - Plum Noir - This is a plummy purple

Orly - Velvet Rope - This is a dark purple with silver glitter


Today's Trip to Ulta

Essie - Vermillionaire - This is a very dark orange

Zoya - Dannii - This is a grapey purple with silver and light purple micro glitter

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment