Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

5-1-11 - Today's Mani

So I finally got down to business and got a new mani going for today.

OPI - DS Extravagance - This is a raspberry scattered holo. This polish is totally awesome, I love this color.

OPI - Silver Shatter - This is a metallic silver crackle polish. I disagree with the instructions that it should be globbed on for the best effect. I did it both ways and I like the way the thinner coats crackled.

DS Extravagance - This was taken indoors with a flash and no topcoat
Photobucket

Silver Shatter - globbed on per instructions, taken out side with no flash. Seche topcoat
Photobucket

Silver Shatter - thin coat, taken outside with no flash Seche topcoat
Photobucket

So what do you guys think, globbed on or thin coats?

No comments:

Post a Comment