Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5-4-11 - New Goodies

I stopped by Sally's on my way home tonight. I picked up a couple of China Glaze from the new Island Escape Collection and I got a couple of Orly on clearance for only $2 bucks.


China Glaze - Senorita Bonita - This is a medium purple shimmer with micro glitter

China Glaze - Papaya Punch - I'm not sure how to describe this color, I'd say a yellow/orange that looks kind of neon but really isn't creme.

Orly - Sapphire Silk - This is a slate blue creme

Orly - Royal Velvet - This is a dark purple/duochrome


Photobucket

Senorita Bonita
Photobucket

Papaya Punch
Photobucket

Sapphire Silk
Photobucket

Royal Velvet
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment