Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

5-22-11 - New Mani

So today I used my new P59 stamping place. I didn't notice it in the package but this plate is about 50% bigger than the other brands of plates. Not sure why. I had a really hard time today getting the image to transfer onto the stamper. Not sure if the problem was the plate, the polish or just me having a bad day. But I finally got it working, kind of, after a lot of trying and making a complete mess of my mani.

The base is Wet N Wild Black Creme - I know I've mentioned before that this is my favorite black polish. Its a one coat polish and is super super shiny.

For the stamping I finally ended up using Ulta Snow White after trying several other whites.

Its not great but it is what it is and I love the skull & crossbones(swords) design.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment