Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5-11-11 - Today Mani

Its Wednesday, you know that means PINK!!!!! I have to say that I have developed a new appreciation for pink nail polish. I wasn't too much into before, but I'm definitely starting to dig it. I think it goes back to when I was a little girl and my whole room was painted pink. Medium pink walls with dark pink trim. I lived in that room for 5 or 6 years, that's a lot of pink. Any way enough of that, time to get to today's mani.

OPI - Sparrow Me The Drama - This is a carnation pink creme. It has really good application. It goes on very smooth and is good to go in two coats, of course I used three.

Then for fun I added a little stamping art. I used Bundle Monster Plate BM225 with Konad stamping polish in black.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment