Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

5-15-11 - Today's Mani and New Goodie

So I have alot going on today: a new mani, a new polish and Kats Klaw Polish is now on Facebook. So check out the link on the sidebar and if you would be so kind, throw us a "like" over there and I'll do the same.

On to the mani. I got a suggestion for mani yesterday so this one is for Georgann to brighten her day.

OPI - Need Sunglasses - This is a bright sunny yellow. Although its a bright color, its a sheer polish and takes three coats to be opaque. Yellow isn't a color I usually wear, but I really like this one. I've had it for a few years but don't use it very often.

Then I added a little stamping to it. Bundle Monster plate BM01 and I used OPI Atomic Orange. Atomic Orange worked really well for stamping.

And for once, I'm doing my mani during the daytime, so I have some outside pics.

Need Sunglasses alone inside with flash
Photobucket

Need Sunglasses alone outside in the shade - no flash
Photobucket

Need Sunglasses alone outside in the sun - no flash
Photobucket

With stamping outside in shade - no flash
Photobucket

With stamping outside in sun - no flash
Photobucket

I forgot to take one with the stamping inside.

Anyway, on to the new polish

I've been looking for this polish for awhile and finally found it at Target.

Essie - Dive Bar - This is a dark bluish teal shimmer with purple & blue micro glitter. I haven't had a chance to swatch yet though.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment