Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

5-21-11 - New Goodies

Got a couple of new goodies today.

First in the mail arrived a stamping plate I ordered off ebay from BeautifulScratchers. Its numbered P59 and is a Halloween design plate, except for a kitty paws design and a swirly design. Not sure how they ended up on a Halloween plate but it was the kitty paws that originally led me to the plate and I was so psyched when I saw the skulls and crossbones(swords) So I'm super excited about trying this plate out.

And then I picked up a couple of polishes at Beauty First

Zoya - Dove - This is a light gray creme

OPI - Light My Sapphire - This is a super dark purple shimmer.

Photobucket

Dove
Photobucket

Light My Sapphire
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment