Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

5-28-11 - Today's Mani

I received a request today for a patriotic Memorial Day mani. So this one is for Cheri and for all of the men and women who gave their lives in service to their country. Thank you for your sacrifice.


The polishes I used for this one are

OPI - Alpine Snow - This is a good white, opaque in two coats with good applications

OPI - Perfectly Red - This is a Beauty Brands exclusive polish. Its a very true red, I really like it.

Orly - La Playa - This is an awesome navy blue creme. This is one of my favorite polishes.

All topped off with Northern Lights top coat for a little sparkle

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment