Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

5-29-11 - Today's Mani & New Goodies

So the quest was successful. Today I was able to find OPI Blue Shatter, Turquoise Shatter and White Shatter. Plus I picked up the rest of the POTC Collection that I still needed, Steady and She Rose and Skull & Gloss Bones

OPI - Steady As She Rose - This is a light dusty pink creme

OPI - Turquoise Shatter - The picture shows this polish bluer than it actually is. This is a turquoise shimmer shatter polish which is more on the green side than the pic shows

OPI - White Shatter - This is a straight forward which creme shatter polish

OPI - Blue Shatter - This is a sapphire blue shimmer shatter polish

OPI - Skull & Gloss Bones - This is a light taupe creme

OPI - Navy Shatter - This is a navy creme shatter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today's Mani

OPI - Jade Is This New Black - This is a medium green creme. I really like this green. It has good application and is opaque in two coats.

OPI - Navy Shatter - This is one really shattered nicely for me.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Nice combination, I never would have thought of those two together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. :)

    The navy shatter over the jade is a great combo. I am liking that, a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guy Polish (Jim) and Ice Queen.

    ReplyDelete