Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, May 13, 2011

5-13-11 - New Goodies

I was out running around today and came home with some new goodies


A trip this morning to Walgreen's netted these cute little Revlon Minis

Butterfly - This is a bright orange creme. My first car was this color, gotta love it. The pics on this one turned out weird. The swatch pic is lighter and not as bright as it is in real life. The pic in the package is a more true representation of the color.

Moss - This is an olive green creme. I'm thinking camo mani

Tulip - This is a super bright pink. Gotta stock up on the pink for Wednesdays :)

Photobucket

Butterfly
Photobucket

Moss
Photobucket

Tulip
Photobucket

Then it was off to Sally's. Sally sent out a coupon to Beauty Club members for a free China Glaze polish with a $10 purchase, so I scored a free CG

Finger Paints - Peaceful Purple - This is a purple glitter

Finger Paints - Pink Imagination - This is a Susan G. Komen limited edition color

China Glaze - Blue Iguana from the new Island Escape collection - This is an electric blue shimmer

Photobucket

Peaceful Purple
Photobucket

Pink Imagination
Photobucket

Blue Iguana
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment