Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

12-9-10 - New Goodies

Took a little trip to Ulta and Sally's.

China Glaze - from the Vintage Vixen collection - Emerald Fitzgerald - this is a dark teal shimmer polish.

China Glaze - from the Christmas collection - Holly Jolly - a green shimmer. Closer to Christmas I'm definitely going to be using this with Phat Santa and Party Hearty

China Glaze - from the Vintage Vixen collection - First Class Ticket - This is a royal purple shimmer despite the fact that my camera makes it look blue

Orly - Rage - This is a pinkish beige metallic. I don't usually go for light polishes like this, but this one just caughte my eye. I'm thinking of using it for a reverse french or with the black crackle.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment