Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

12-5-10 - New Goodies

Got a couple of new polishes while I was out today

Zoya Indigo - a dark blue multi glitter

Zoya Cheryl - a garnet colored micro glitter

For those who may have not heard yet, OPI announced on their Facebook last week that they have been bought out by Coty. Unfortunately Coty still does animal testing, so I don't think I'll be buying any more OPI, I'll use what I have but I don't want to support Coty with any new purchases.

Also, China Glaze announced on their Facebook, that they are releasing crackle polish. They have not said when its coming or if it will just be black or colors, but this is very exciting news. Especially for those who have decided to stop buying OPI.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment