Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, December 31, 2010

12-31-10 - Last Mani of 2010

For my last mani of 2010 I thought I'd use my last haul of 2010. I don't usually mix holos with other polishes but this time I did, and my kitty Vader decided she wanted to get into the act too

Nubar - Black Chrome - a black shimmer with silver micro glitter and interestingly and unexpectedly this turned out to be a matte polish. For this particular mani though I used a high shine top coat

Color Club - Revvvolution. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a good pic showing the holo effect, I'm looking forward to seeing this in the light tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great evening and see you all next year :)


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment