Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

12-2-10 - New Goodies

China Glaze - Let's Do It in 3D - woohoo black holo. Now since this color is discontinued I had to get this off e-bay and I'm a little disappointed that the bottle is kind of torn up with the lettering coming off. I bought from a seller I haven't done business with before, so hopefully the polish is okay.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you are very lucky to get this polish! was it expensive? maybe the bottle was found in a dusty bin that is why the writing is coming off? I have a few like that from the omg collection and i ordered them from 8ty8beauty.com

    also, does your cat's face really look like that? half black and the opposite side mirror image but orange? you didn't photoshop it did you? please post more cat pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually wasn't that expensive 16.00 including shipping. That really is my cat's face I did not Photoshop it. She's a tortoise shell.

    ReplyDelete