Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

12-16-10 - Secret Santa Goodies

So today we had a our Secret Santa gift swap at work. My Santa gave me nail polish, of course. Two big bottles and a mini set.

Sinful Colors - Let's Talk - this is a really bright electric purple

Sinful Colors - San Francisco - a really pretty grassy green

Sinful Colors - Sugar Sugar - a red shimmer with gold micro glitter

Sinful Colors - All About You - A gold and red glitter

Sinful Colors - Rich in Heart - a burgundy shimmer

Sinful Colors - Secret Admirer - a black and purple glitter

Sinful Colors - I Miss You - a pinkish/purpleish glitter

I already have Let's Talk, San Francisco and Sugar Sugar, but its all good, I now have four new colors, so I'm stoked :)


Photobucket


My Santa also gave me these really cute nail tips. I love them. So I'm trying to figure out a way to use them, without actually gluing them to my nails.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have most of those colours, I have Sugar Sugar on my next time I am in Walgreen's list. I think it would be nice for Christmas manis. :)

    You could try double stick tape, like press on nails, but they won't give you very good wear. I don't know how else to wear them without glue. A lot of people wear artificial nails with glue and soak them off with acetone so that they don't damage their nails removing them. The acetone just dissolves the artificial nails and glue.

    ReplyDelete