Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

12-11-10 - New Goodies

So it appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds at least when it comes to nail polish. I am totally and completely against animal testing and while I know OPI does not animal test, its new corporate parent Coty does. So it was my intention to stop buying OPI. Well one trip to Ulta and seeing the new Ulta exclusive Holiday Collection mini set did me in. Plus its was on sale for only $7.00. I'm weak, I admit it.

So the Ulta exclusive holiday collection which they call Holi-Daze includes

All the Berry Best
Gift of Gold
Plum Full of Cheer

And the mini set also comes with a mini rapid day top coat.
They also come in full size bottles. And Ulta is having a special that if you spend $17.00 in OPI purchases you get one of the full sized holiday collection (your choice of colors) for free.

Photobucket


Also I went to the Dollar Store last night and picked up a NYC double pack, Hey can't beat two bottles of polish for a buck. I've never used this brand before so we'll see how it works.

We have

231 and 249B.

For some reason I really don't like the polishes that don't have names, just numbers. I really like some of the weird names the different brands come up with.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment