Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12-21-10 - Today Mani and New Goodies

Well thanks to a grinch of a migraine on Sunday & Monday, I missed yesterday, but I'm back on track today.

So for today's Christmas nails I have

Sinful Colors - San Francisco - this is a really pretty grassy green shimmer

Revlon - Slipper - I didn't really like this very much, the big pieces of glitter just didn't go on, but the silver and red is pretty

Photobucket

Today's haul is

Del Sol Christmas Collection - Holly Berry - A red glitter that turns purple in the sun. I've tried this brand once before and it didn't work, so we'll see how this one turns out.


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment