Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12-15-10 - Today's Mani and New Goodies

We'll start with today's mani. This was my first attempt at using nail art brushes. It didn't turn out great, but maybe not terrible for a first try.

So, on the 3rd day of Christmas my mani gave to me:

Candy Cane Nails

Ulta - Snow White

Wet N Wild - Red Red

OPI - Jade is the New Black

Sinful Colors Nail Art - Be My Valentine

Photobucket

Now for the new goodies

Wet N Wild - Kaleidoscope - Silver holo (hopefully) glitter. Thanks for the recommendation Luxepiggy.

Sally Hansen - Gray to Gray - I've been looking for a good slate blue and I think I've found it with this one. I have never tried this particular Sally Hansen line, but it has a fat flat brush, so it will be interesting to try.

Sally Hansen - In the Spotlight - silver confetti glitter, this looks like it may have some holo to it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment