Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, December 24, 2010

12-24-10 - Today's Mani & New Goodies

Twas the Day Before Christmas and all through the house, the smell of polish was intense, good thing I have no spouse.

The bottles were lined up on the table with care, in the hopes that their chance to be used would soon be there.


Essie - Loop Hole

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

A nail sticker I've had so long I don't know where it came from


Photobucket

Yesterday I picked up a couple of things

Orly - Halley's Comet

China Glaze gift pack containing - Naughty & Nice, Peppermint Cuticle Oil and Mrs. Claus

Finger Paints -Shades of Fall

Finger Paints - Add & Abstract

Finger Paints - Laugh My Art Off

Photobucket

And today I picked up a couple more, yes I actually was brave enough to go out this morning and it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated.


Orly - Fifty Four
Orly - Rockin' Rockette
And a free gift with purchase Orly Glosser High Shine Top Coat

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment