Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

12-16-10 - Today's Mani

A nice quiet day to recuperate from Christmas. Although its not very Christmasy around here, we were wearing shorts both yesterday and today. I wonder what winter is really like, all we have here is summer and less hot summer :)

Anyway enough whining about the non-winter like weather, today's mani is

OPI - Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous - I wasn't originally going to get this polish since I already have so many silver polishes but it came in a gift set I really wanted. I'm so glad I got it. Its a dark silver with tons of multi color micro glitter. I love this polish. Goes on great in two coats and is very sparkly.

Essie - Over the Top - this is a great gun metal gray shimmer polish with subtle micro glitter, I'm loving this polish too. Opaque in two coats with great application.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those shades are great together. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have that Lucerne-tainly color. The store I get my polishes gifted me a small bottle with no name! It looks similar to this one though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ice Queen.

    Basak, the Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous is part of the Swiss Collection.

    ReplyDelete