Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

12-13-10 - Today's Mani

So today starts the 12 Days of Christmas Nails. Which means that from today through Christmas I'm going to try to do a different Christmas mani each day.

On the first day of Christmas my mani gave to me:

Wet n Wild - Red Red - This is a nice bright firetruck red. It goes on really nice

OPI - Jade is the New Black - A good shade of green, that goes on well.

Essie - Shift Power - This is my favorite gold metallic

Fingrs - Holiday decals

All topped off with OPI Rapid-Dry Topcoat - This is an okay top coat. It did dry quick, but I prefer a shinier top coat.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment