Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Monday, February 28, 2011

2-28-11 - Today's Haul

So I was out and about today and picked up a few new goodies

Milani Gems - I kind of been staying away from glitters lately mainly because they are so hard to get off, but when I saw this one this morning at Walgreens I was whoa that is sparkly.

China Glaze - Rich & Famous - I know what you're all thinking "hey she's not that much into pink" and that is true, but this is a match for the Broken Hearted crackle and For Audrey is a match for Crushed Candy, I think we all know where this line of thinking is going. :)

OPI What's with the Catitude and Rumple's Wiggin - these two don't really count, I mean they are new goodies, but they're replacements for the minis of these colors that I've used all up and I wanted to make sure I got them before the Shrek Collection goes as away, so they don't count toward the polish total :)

And I picked up a new hair clip while I was at Ulta.

And yes, that is Orion hiding behind everything.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment