Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

2-3-2011 - Today's Mani

So we have this superbowl thing going on at work. The girl who sits on one side of me is a Packers fan and the girl on the other side is a Steelers fan. I'm neutral I don't care either way, but I'm in the middle of these twos. So everyone in our area is doing superbowl nails, so since I'm in the middle I have one hand for the Packers and one hand for the Steelers.



Right Hand - Steelers - Essie - Shift Power - my favorite gold polish. OPI Black Shatter.

Left Hand - Packers - Finger Paints - Scenery Greenery. I love this green, its one of my favorite. Goes on great. Nina Ultra Pro - Like Butta - This is actually not too bad although it took like four coats to be opaque.



Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment