Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2-15-11 - New Haul

I picked up some new things

Sinful Colors - Aqua - This is a turquoise shimmer and #298

China Glaze - Cracked Concrete crackle polish - this is a gray crackle and #299

China Glaze - Fault Line crackle polish - this is a purple shimmer crackle, I've never seen a shimmer crackle before this is going to be interesting and drum roll please, its my 300th bottle of polish

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Dude! 300 bottles! Congratulations. :D

    I am hemming and hawing about the crackles. I have a crack polish that was sent to my by Born Pretty Store and I can't get it to work right for me to save my frakking life. Do I really want to waste money on other polish I can't figure out how to use? :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crackle polishes, I'm completely hooked. I'm not sure what brand you have, but with the OPI and the China Glaze, all you have to do is, put on a coat of whatever color, let it completely dry and then put on a coat of the crackle, but not a very thick coat, a very very thin coat, the thicker the coat, the less crackle you get. Let it dry (it cracks as it dries) and then use a top coat.

    ReplyDelete