Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

2-19-11 - Today's Mani

So I decided to get a little funky. Its been raining all day giving me time to do a kind of long mani, so here it.

Marbling with the entire OPI Shrek Collection:

Who The Shrek are You - a bright neon green
Fiercely Fiona - neon yellow
Rumple's Wiggin - A light pastel purple
What with the Catitude - a light pastel blue
Ogre the Top Blue - bright blue
Funky Dunkey - a medium purple

This is the first time I've used some these colors, but this is a great collection. I love them.

And then topped off with Black Shatter.

Please excuse the messiness, I didn't do a very good clean up job. This was a fun mani to do.

Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I like the marbling. The colours all work great together.

    I don't know how I feel about Black Shatter. I haven't purchased it yet because of the bad time I have with another brand of crackle polish. Maybe the OPI is better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ice Queen. I have to three brands of crackle the OPI, Mia Secret and China Glaze and they all seem to work about the same. The biggest trick is to be sure to do a really thin coat, the thicker the coat the less crackle you get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >_< Er, not anonymous, Twarg from LHC.

    Both designs are great. I still haven't quite grasped marbling, but I -need- some of that crackle. You just give me way too many ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Megan - Marbling definitely takes practice, I'm still trying to perfect mine.

    ReplyDelete