Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

2-3-2011 - New Haul

I picked up a few new things today

Mia Secret - White Crackle - I'm very excited this arrived today, I can't wait to try it out.

Then on my way home from work I dropped by Sally's and picked a few things

China Glaze - Ravishing, Dahling - this is a burgundy cream

China Glaze - I don't know what this one is called, I didn't realize until I got home that there is no label on the bottom, so I'm trying to find out its name. Its a dark, kind of carnation pink. I don't normally go for this sedate of a color but I thought it would look good with the white crackle.

Nina Ultra Pro - Like Butta - This is a school bus yellow. I've never used this brand before but, we've got this whole super bowl thing going on at work and I needed a polish for the Packers and this was the closest I could find.

So with these four new beauties I'm up to 292 polishes. 8 more until I reach 300. I wonder how long it will take me

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul. :D

    China Glaze Ravishing Dahling is a jelly and it is a gorgeous polish. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete