Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

2-12-11 - New Haul

I went to Ulta today and picked up a few goodies

China Glaze - From the new Anchors Away collection - Below Deck - This is a muted mauve which is very similar to the discontinued Channelesque

China Glaze - This is an older polish from the 2009 Romantiques Collections, which makes me very surprised that I found it at Ulta. This is a metallic purple.

OPI - From the new Texas Collection - Its Totally Fort Worth It - This is a gray/silver shimmer with light purple micro glitter.

These three bring me to a total of 297 polishes, only three more to go until I get to 300 and I have two coming in the mail :)

I'm not sure when I'll have a new mani, I took a bit of a tumble and messed up my wrist and am in a wrist brace right now, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to do my nails with it on, but I'm really looking forward to trying out all of these polishes as soon as possible. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment