Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

2-27-11 - Today's Mani

Kind of a lazy day today just worked on a new mani


China Glaze - Below Deck from the Anchors Away Collection. I really like this color its a great muted mauve that has great coverage and opaqueness.

Then I topped it with Cracked Concrete crackle polish. This was a mistake on my part. These two do not go well together, there is not enough contrast between them for a good crackle look. Oh well, now I have an excuse for a new mani tomorrow. :)

Also, thought I'd throw in a pic of my Lynx Point Siamese cat, Orion.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I share your love of pretty kitties and polish :)

    ReplyDelete