Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

2-17-11 - Today's Mani

I don't think I've mentioned it here before, but my younger son is in a death metal band. Tomorrow night they are doing a show at a local club and since I go to all of the shows, today's mani is what I call my Vivicide nails.

Wet N Wild - Black Creme - I know I've said it before but this is my absolute favorite black, completely opaque and super shiny in one coat

Mia Secret White Crackle - I still haven't decided if I like this one or not, it seems kind of thin and mixes with the underneath color too much, but maybe I'm just not doing a thick enough coat, we'll see.

Ulta - Snow White - This is a great white polish even when worn alone. Only two coats for full coverage and complete opaqueness.

Mia Secret Black Crackle - This is my first crackle polish and I really like it.

So here's putting up the horns for Vivicide \m/

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment