Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, February 11, 2011

2-11-11 - Today's Mani

So this has been a really bad manicure week for me. Over the last few day I've done some manis that are so bad I can't even post them. Today we have one that not too bad though


China Glaze - the unknown pink I bought a week or so ago. I wish I'd notice that it didn't have a label on the bottom before I bought it, because I would have it, anyway it okay pink (I'm not big into pink) a medium carnation color with a slight shimmer

Mia Secret - White Crackle - The jury is still out on this one, I'm not sure if I like it, it just doesn't seem to work as well as the black.

I'm excited that I just bought the China Glaze purple and gray crackle polishes from ebay so hopefully I have some good mani going on by the end of next week :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment