Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3-2-11 - Today's Mani and New Goodies

I'm still trying to get caught up on using the polishes I've bought over the last few months. So for today we have

China Glaze - Harmony - This is an amethyst shimmer which I absolutely love. Opaque in two coats. I have to say again I love this shade of purple, its definitely one of my favorite purples.

Essie - Over the Top - This is a charcoal shimmer with multi super micro glitter. This is a great polish I love the color and it goes on very nicely.

Photobucket


I stopped by Target earlier to get some cat food and got a new polish.

Sally Hansen - Boca Mocha - this is a nice reddish brown.

Photobucket

2 comments: