Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

3-12-11 - Today's Mani

Of course I had to use one of my new Zoyas. For the first one, I chose Suvi.

This is a great blackened green shimmer. This may be my new favorite polish I love this color. The application was pretty good. The first coat was streaky and thin but the second coat went on smoothly with great coverage and complete opaqueness


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm swatching my 3 pack greens tomorrow! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! That is the pretty. :D

    I am going to photograph and swatch my greens, tomorrow. I am eyeballs deep in laundry, today. Manicures and laundry are not good bedfellows. :P

    ReplyDelete