Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

3-29-11 - New Goodies

The best days are the days when boxes arrive with little bottles inside. :)

My Zoya order arrived today. Lots of fun stuff

Zara - This is a light purple/gold duochrome although I didn't get alot of duo effect on the swatch. Still I like it.

Apple - A bright green micro glitter with little flecks of yellow. I'm really liking this one.

Kotori - This one was not what I thought it was going to be. From the pics online I thought it was going to be a blue/greenish duochrome. Its actually a black gel base with blue/green/purple micro glitter. Its cool I'm digging it.

Faye - This is a rose color with gold super shimmer micro glitter. Its a little lighter than I expected but its very cool. This is the one I was most looking forward to and I'm not disappointed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment