Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

3-20-11 - New Haul & Stuff

Well today I have some good stuff to talk about and some not so good stuff to talk about.

First the good stuff --

I was finally able to come up with a rack to hold all of my polishes with a little extra room for expansion :) While putting everything up I did discover that I've lost a polish somewhere along the way. I didn't really like it, it was one of those color changing ones that didn't work. I'm sure it will turn up eventually but its out of the count for now :)


Also a couple of new polishes. Also I'm going to start doing my haul picture a little different -- putting the swatch wheel up to the polish when I take the pic -- let me know if you guys don't like it and I'll go back to doing it the old way

Essie - Sexy Divide - this is a dark purple shimmer

China Glaze - Sexy In The City - This is a teal shimmer


Now for the not so good stuff -

Watermarking - I've never wanted or felt the need to watermark my photos until now. It would seem that someone is posting some of my pics as their own. I actually had somebody try to tell me that one of my pics wasn't mine, so from now on all of my pictures will be watermarked. I apologize for it interfering with the image. I'm probably going to be messing around with different marks until I find one I can live with. I'm very sad that I have to do this.

So here are the pics of my new polish rack and of today's haul.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. that purple looks great :) how do you find out if someone is lifting your pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's horrible about the picture stealing. How did you find out? Unfortunately I've had that problem too, but with facebook.

    I love the new polish set up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both of you


    I found out about the pics, because someone posted to me that one of my pictures wasn't mine (it was through FB, it was a pic I cross-posted both here and there), they had apparently seen it somewhere else, although I haven't been able to find out where that is yet. So I'm sad about it, but I'll make the best of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection. :)

    I'm sorry that you got ripped off. And to have someone actually tell you that your picture wasn't yours? The nerve!

    I don't watermark. As far as I know, no one has made off with any of my photos. Hopefully, people will continue to keep their cursor off of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ice Queen. I never thought anyone would mess with my pics. Hopefully people will keep their save button to themselves and won't mess with yours :)

    ReplyDelete