Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

3-5-11 - Today's Mani

Today was such a nice warm springy day, that I had to do a nice springy mani.

Nubar - Reclaim - this is one of my most favorite holos. Its a great shade of grassy green. The holo effect is awesome and it goes on so easy and smooth. I love Nubar and this is one of their best polishes.


Photobucket


Also, here is my entry for the OPI Katy Perry Contest.

The base color is What's With the Catitude and the kitties are starting with the pinky

Orion - my Lynx Point Siamese
Osiris ("Buddy") - my Marmalade
Vader - my black kitty
Pantera ("Tera") - my Tortoise Shell

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That green polish has to be one of the most beautiful holo's I've ever seen! *unable to close my mouth* It's so going to my wishlist, darn at this rate I won't remember them all...better write them down haha :)

    ReplyDelete