Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3-9-11 - Today's Mani

I couldn't decide what do for a mani, so my son Derek picked today's.

China Glaze - Hi Def - a pretty blue from the Tronica collection
China Glaze - 3D Fantasy - a nice red also from the Tronica collection. I've been looking for a red holo for awhile, so I will have to do regular mani with this one to get a good feel for its holo effect.

Topped with Northern Lights top coat

This was a new application technique for me, I applied both colors with a make up sponge. I think the results are kind of interesting, although the applicaton doesn't do justice to the holo effect of either polish.


Photobucket


Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. that is seriously creative and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pretty! Almost looks like the marbling I used to do when I was little, dipped a sheet of paper into water and colour/paint(has a special name which I don't remember) :)

    ReplyDelete