Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

12-1-11 - China Glaze - Love Marilyn

December 1st. Time to start getting ready for the holidays. I decided to go with holiday themed nails for the month, so each mani I do for the entire month of December will be holiday/winter themed.

First Up

China Glaze - Love Marilyn. This is a red and silver glitter polish from the new Eye Candy Collection. I like this polish, it really sparkly and fun. I only used one coat here and it really needed two.

China Glaze - Jolly Holly - This is a dark green shimmer from last year's holiday collection. This is an awesome polish. I love the color and had full coverage in one coat.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment