Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Friday, December 30, 2011

12-30-11 - Strange New Polish

I stopped by Walgreen's today and they had a display of new Sally Hansen shades. I picked up a really pretty light pink opalescent shimmer polish. The strange thing is that the name on the bottle and on the display was Hidden Treasure. This is nothing like Hidden Treasure, I don't know if Walgreen's got a bunch of mislabeled polishes or if Sally Hansen just re-used the name for a new polish. Whatever the story, its a pretty polish.


12/31 UPDATE: I posted on Sally Hansen's FB about this polish, and it is indeed a new shade called Hidden Treasure which is completely different than the original. Strange to have two polishes named the same thing, but there it is.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment