Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

12-24-11 - Essie Fishnet Stockings, OPI Gold Shatter & Finger Paints Scenery Greenery

Happy Holidays to everyone. With lots of holiday prep going around here, I'll get right to it.

Essie - Fishnet Stockings - This is a dark red creme. Great application and coverage. This was a one coat polish for me.

Finger Paints - Scenery Greenery - This is a very nice medium green creme. I really like the shade of this one. Great application and coverage.

OPI - Gold Shatter - I'm really happy with the crackle effect on I got on this one.

Added some gold decals from Fingers

Topped all with Seche Vite


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment