Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12-7-11 - China Glaze Champagne Bubbles

I was watching Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer and got inspired for today's holiday mani

Silver and gold, silver and gold
Ev'ryone wishes for silver and gold
How do you measure its worth?
Just by the pleasure it gives here on earth.

Silver and gold, silver and gold
Mean so much more when I see
Silver and gold decorations
On ev'ry Christmas tree.

China Glaze - Platinum Silver - this is a very nice metallic silver with really good application and coverage, its a bit streaky but no more so than other metallics

China Glaze - Champagne Bubbles - This is a gold metallic polish with little bits of silver glitter from the new holiday collection. Its a little bit thin and watery but overall its a nice polish.

I just got Nubar Black Polka Dots and White Polka Dots, I'm not sure if I can wait until the end of the month to try them out, so I may be taking a quick break from the holiday manis to slide these in.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment