Thanks for checking out my blog. If you like what you see, please be sure to hit the "Follow" button. I will add you to my blogroll. Thanks again for coming.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

12-31-11 - Finger Paints Special Effects Flakies

My last mani of 2011. I've seen several people doing this one,so I thought I'd get on the bandwagon and do all of the colors together as well.

For the base I used Claw Polish Sinister - This is a really nice black creme with great shine even without a top coat. Not quite as nice as Wet N Wild Black, this one takes two coats, but its close.

The Finger Paint flakies are as follows:

Asylum - Pink & Blue Flakies
Motley - Blue & Green Flakies
Flecked - Green
Twisted - All of the colors
Flashy - Red flakies - this polish by itself is a dupe of 2010.

All topped with Seche Vite

I apologize if the pic is a little off, I got a new camera today and am still working on figuring out how to use it properly.

Photobucket

2 comments: